What are the Advantages of Investing In Lahore Smart City
The real estate sector in Pakistan is undergoing a well-awaited transformation. The incumbent government has provided the builders and construction sector with immediate tax relief. Also, the current government has moved forward with a comprehensive plan to regulate the real estate sector of Pakistan. The move has been welcomed by buyers, sellers, and dealers of property throughout Pakistan. The steps taken by the federation to document the real estate sector by regularizing have also received positive sentiment from the market. The real estate markets of nearly all metropolitans in Pakistan has picked up the pace
Lahore Real Estate Sector Overview
The real estate market of Lahore has been an investment hot-sport for some time now. First, it is a positive market sentiment that is prevailing throughout the country. Secondly, the prime minister’s recent in-augural of Ravi River Front Urban Development has proven to boost the positivity further. The new Ravi River Front Urban Development will be spread around 46 KMs of the river and is set to develop in Dubai Marina’s footsteps. The River Ravi Front is set to be developed and built-in 3 phases. During the first phase, the 46 KMs of current River Ravi’s channel will be converted into a 46 KM long lake which will include the construction of 6 water and sewage treatment units and 3 standalone barrages. Also, an urban forest will be developed around the banks of the new lake. As per the provincial minister for urban development, Mian Mahmood Rasheed, a total of 1 Lac+ acre of land will be acquired for the Ravi Riverfront. According to veteran real estate experts, the Ravi Riverfront has positively spurred the pace of real estate transactions in Lahore. According to real estate veterans, the major real estate investment activity is currently happening in suburban areas of Lahore.
Lahore Smart City
The Lahore Smart City is an upcoming housing society located in the suburbs of Lahore City. The housing society is set to be planned and developed by Future Development Holdings (FDH). FDH is a sister concern of Habib Rafiq Limited (HRL). HRL is a local urban engineering and development conglomerate that has a massive portfolio. The work of HRL includes the development and commissioning of Defense Housing Authority Housing projects, Bahria Towns, and Royal Orchards Multan etc. The Lahore Smart City is the second project of the group. The Capital Smart City Islamabad is the first project of FDH consortium and is 15-20% complete with development work ongoing
Why Invest In Capital Smart City Lahore:
Here are some of the reasons why you should invest in Lahore Smart City:
- Safe Investment – Smart City Lahore is being developed by FDH. The Future Development Holdings (FDH) is a sister concern of Habib Rafiq Limited (HRL). The reputation of the developer plays a key role when investors are looking to invest in a housing society. HRL is a respected name in Pakistan when it comes to urban development and constructions sector. They have already delivered completed projects such as DHA Phase 2 Islamabad, Bahria Towns, Royal Orchard Multan and Multan International airport etc. The group’s reputation has been impeccable. Since the development of Lahore Smart City will parallel that of Capital Smart City, the investors can rest assured that their investments are safe.
- Location – Location plays a vital role when investments are to be made in a real estate project. The Lahore Smart City (LSC) enjoys premium location just off the Kala Shah Kaku Interchange on N-5 along the Lahore By-pass road. The housing society also shares close proximity with the upcoming Lahore UET new campus as well as the Lahore – Islamabad M2 motorway and GT Road Lahore. As per the reports, Lahore Smart City is set to be initially developed on 20000 Kanals on a compact piece of land that has a huge front on Lahore Bypass road.
- 2nd Smart City – The Lahore Smart City is set to be the 2nd smart city of Pakistan. The first smart city, Capital Smart City, is being developed in Islamabad. The concept of smart cities is to propagate and implement sustainable and eco-friendly living through digitization. This is a unique concept and only some cities in the world currently have such smart residential zones. Backed by reputable real estate developers like HRL, the smart cities are worth going for in terms of investment and future living.
- Plots on Installments – Lahore Smart City’s residential and commercial plots are available on as low as 10% down payment. There are easy installment plans available for investors and future homeowners. The initial installment plan spans over 3.5 Years. For now, investors can invest in 5 Marla, 10 Marla, and 1 Kanal plots in Lahore Smart City.
- LDA NOC – Lahore Smart City is set to be developed on an area of 20000 Kanals. The No Objection Certificate (NOC) process has started for Lahore Smart City as the management has already submitted the required paperwork for planning permission. The NOC from the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) is set to be delivered soon. Similarly, Capital Smart City also holds a Rawalpindi Development (RDA) authority and has the planning permission for the project.
Lahore Smart City is a pragmatic investment solution for real estate investors of all scales. This is the right time to invest in Capital Smart City Lahore due to the fact that limited pre-launch booking is available. On pre-launch booking, the advantage of investors is to enter early and exit with good returns. Similarly, the advantage for future homeowners in the pre-launch booking is that they are able to control the cost of land.
Deal & Deals – Lahore Smart City
Deal & Deals (PVT) Ltd is a full-service real estate agency with multiple offices in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Lahore. We are also one of the exclusive dealers of Lahore Smart City and Capital Smart City. Fill the form below and book your plot in Lahore Smart City today.